Relieve Knee Pain Without Surgery
Midwest Healthcare and Physical Medicine providers have extensive experience in knee pain treatment. We have pioneered the industry’s latest proven alternatives to surgery and steroids.
Our in-office, same-day procedures will alleviate your knee pain regardless of the cause. We treat a range of conditions including tendonitis, arthritis, MCL tear, ACL tear, torn meniscus and bursitis. Even those with little or no cartilage around their knee have benefited from Midwest Healthcare and Physical Medicine procedures. Midwest Healthcare and Physical Medicine revolutionary platelet rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell procedures treat all the damages and underlying conditions that cause you pain. The doctors use your body’s own bone marrow, fat and cells which reside in your blood to rebuild and strengthen the damaged tissue.
Commonly treated knee conditions at Midwest Healthcare and Physical Medicine
Using Midwest Healthcare and Physical Medicine regenerative procedures we can treat the following knee conditions. This list does not contain all the conditions we treat, so please contact us to find out if we can treat your condition.
- Meniscus tear
- ACL tear (Anterior Cruciate Ligament)
- PCL tear (Posterior Cruciate Ligament)
- LCL tear (Lateral Collateral Ligament)
- MCL tear (Medical Collateral Ligament)
- Patella Tendonitis/Tendinosis
- Ligament sprain
- Pes Anserine Bursitis
- Iliotibial Band Tendonitis (ITB Syndrome)
- Baker’s Cyst
- Chronic Ligament Sprain
- Post-Traumatic knee arthritis
- Patellar instability
- Biceps Femoris Insertional Tendinopathy
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Chondromalacia patella
- Osgood-Schlatter’s disease